Friday, January 1, 2010

01-01-10

Happy new year guys. 2009 is a very special year for me, because I met the special person in my life right now. 2009 is the year when I planned to go out of town, I was able to went to last July in Singapore and have some stress-free life away from work. Indeed 2009 is where I get close with my cousin Ayla, because we went to Cebu last October with my aunt also.

So today is the first day of 2010, I am hoping it will be a more memorable and a good year for me. I am hoping that I will be able to have other work, maybe outside of the country. Hoping it will be granted. Also I wish to have a strong relationship with my JAypee, hoping his temper and understanding and also patience for me gets stronger. I wish to be lucky this year and I wish that all my family and friends will be in good health and be happy always. 2010 ill be my lucky year thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment