Friday, September 10, 2010

Good Words

As a Catholic Person as I am trying to be close with the Lord and reading the daily Gospel from the Bible and trying to use in my daily living. I am deeply inspired by the Words that I had read. It said that:

Gospel: Lk 6:39–42
And Jesus offered this example, “Can a blind person lead another blind person? Surely both will fall into a ditch. A disciple is not above the master; but when fully trained, he will be like the master. So why do you pay attention to the speck in your brother’s eye while you have a log in your eye and are not conscious of it? How can you say to your neighbor: ‘Friend, let me take this speck out of your eye,’ when you can’t remove the log in your own? You hypocrite! First remove the log from your own eye and when you will see clearly enough to remove the speck from your neighbor’s eye.

My daily realization and comment to the Good Words is that first I must rid all of my hatred and then I can immediately help and correct the others or the one that I love. We can only teach others what we have been taught ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment